Sunday, March 1, 2009

When it rains it pours...

I just wrote that title because it's raining at my house at the moment. I thought I would maybe get a break from the migraines this week, but last night my nose started running, my throat was so scratchy and uhh...well you get the rest. I have a cold. Boo. But at least I know I have a cold and know who gave it to me(Mr. Nathan). He's been teething like CRAZY these past few months. Like, I have lost count how many teeth he has now. I think it's almost uhh...15 16. That's a lot. And he's going to turn 18months on Friday. Whoa. Mom says I didn't teeth that fast, and don't ask Jordan's parents about any milestones. Now one can remember a thing. I think that's rather sad. Jordan's only going to be 26 this August, jeeze people show your age a little more will yeah? Anywho...Nathan has a mini cold at the moment with all the teeth coming in. He does really well considering that it's molar(which haven proven to take some time) and that's not fun.

We tried to start potty training. I haven't really been as consistent as I should be, but the migraine monster is not our family friend. We only really try once a day for now. Everyone is telling me how brave I am. There's not much I can do. Today Nathan tried to change Nichelle without me knowing. I think that's a hint. He takes his diaper off if Jordan goes to get him in the morning after we're all awake. Which is around 8 am. So we're having some interesting potty adventures around our house. Nate thinks the potty chair I got him is a toy, so I've used the potty lid on the big people potty(was that confusing?) and he actually stays there and we "talk" about going potty. I think we might get it pretty soon. He's going longer in between diaper changes(whew thank goodness) and enjoys sitting like momma. Fingers crossed cause here we go!

Nichelle, or Jelly Bean as I like to call her; is doing fantastic. She been telling us stories for about two weeks now. Before it was a babbler here or there but now it's like full on paragraphs. Nathan and her talk up a storm. I remember President Call came over last year and was like, you probably never let Jordan talk. He was wrong. People are always telling me that Jordan enjoys talking. This morning Jordan went, where did he learn how to talk so much? Hello???? But that's okay, I'm just the momma, I make sure everyone is fed, happy and color coordinated withing their own outfits. Ahh the adventures of my life...

I will write soon about the migraine update if I ever found out what's happening there!

No comments: