Friday, February 27, 2009

I just got done watching my new passion..

Okay, it's confession time for me. I am such a huge fan of Celebrity Rehab and the spin off to the show...Sober House. Don't ask me why I enjoy that show so much. It's on VH1 Thursday nights and I just sit and watch and talk to Nichelle and the tv. I'm sure she's thinking that I've lots my mind but it makes me feel better knowing that she is listening.

The cast includes Rodney King of all people. I remember being 8 years old watching all the LA Riots. He's actually a real mellow guy who went into Rehab for alcohol abuse. The other people who reside in the sober house(the place they encourage graduates to go after rehab) are some okay famous people. The fomer drummer of Guns n Roses, a girl from American Idol, Andy Dick, the guy from Crazytown. There's this model chick I've never even heard of who's just a hug away from needed another hug. I just watch this and think I'm the next Dr. Phil or something. Oh dear.

As I'm typing this I'm wearing some readers Mom bought for me, so I feel like a teacher or something. I wore contacts in school so I've never really been a glasses person. Not to sure what I will do about these headaches. I do know that Nathan will probably never want to see me with my eyes in that altered state again. Poor kid, I just wasn't his mama.

I just found out my friend got married and didn't tell me. Silly rabbit. He just added me as a friend on facebook, so I got to see the wedding photos. She's cute, but she's not me. I know he was so sad when I got married...but he wouldn't tell anyone. I could just tell. He is my buddy though, and he loves my Aunt Jacquie. But that's just between us(whom ever is going to read this :D) This text goes with me...I feel like a teacher mode, I just realize that. Not much more I can write about at the moment cause I'm watching my favorite er show on discovery health channel. I'll be blogging soon....

No comments: