Thursday, February 12, 2009

Quick update

Well, I have to hurry and do my simple gift for my husband for Valentine's day. We won't have much of a romantic evening, he'll be delivering flowers. He enjoys doing that during the major holidays. I worked at the flower shop, right before we got married, for the rush during Mother's day. That was pretty intersting. The manager of the place, got fired after the holiday cause she was using some of the flowers to run her own little business. So, she would go to Costco, buy some roses and run her business while filling orders at the store. So she would work to cover her tracks so she wouldn't get in trouble. Oh well, it was short lived me being in competion with FTD.

We're going to a funeral service tomorrow. I'm not really excited about that, cause I'm not good looking at caskets for some reason. They kind of make me feel weird, and sad and scared all at the same time. Maybe that stems from my Grandma passing away when I was little. I saw her in the funeral home, and I haven't been the same since. Great-great Uncle Levi was 92. It's time for him to see his wife, for him to go home. So, that's pretty uhh...not fun for me. The good thing on the other hand will be seeing all my cousins from Seattle and what not. That will make it all worth it.

Kath and Kim is coming on tonight...I love that show for some reason. Molly Shannon is so perfect, it's not even funny! Well, I better hop in the shower before both kiddies wake up. I'll write soon! My neighbor is very fervently listening to Estelle with Kayne West...American Boy. I really like that song....okay bye for now! :)

No comments: