Thursday, February 26, 2009

Adventures with my eyes and migraines

Okay, I've had this ever lasting migraine since the 15th. I mean, I've eaten sweets(That's for Amberlyn and her kiddies!!), had some nice greasy chicken wings last night(grease calms my tummy down if I feel sick) had Excedrin for I don't know how many days in a row. Turn the lights down...I mean blah blah blah everything to try to make my head feel better and no suck luck. Mom suggested going to the eye dr, so we did that Monday afternoon. In all the icky yucky rain. :( I have the Ray Charles glasses to prove I was there...and the dilated eyes. My eyes are healthy, which is great news, but no relief about these migraines. I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I haven't really been sleeping that great since coming home with Nichelle, my back hurts too much and of course...I'm taking care of two kids. Jordan could sleep through the world ending...I swear.



Nathan is such a ham. Yesterday he put his rain/snow hat on and decided to play blind man's bluff...by him self. I had to laugh cause he kept raising the hat so he could see, then he'd cover his eyes again so he could keep feeling his way around the living room. I thought about doing Marco Polo for a while, but he wouldn't be about to answer me back yet, since he has no idea who that explore is. He was an explorer right? Yeah, I did great in History class huh?




Ahh, I would love to be a kid again...but then I couldn't submit my kid's picutres for America's Next Top Model. I took this one of Nichelle last night..
.I love it. Beat that Tyra Banks. No, I so love that show, and I am not sure why they won't let my cousin be a finalist from Seattle. She gets in the top 6 from our Wonderful city, then one of the judges goes...uhhh I don't know if you'd work for our show. She tried out so many times, we know excalty how the show works. Grr...I don't know maybe next year.

2 comments:

Pure Mommy Extract said...

Nice of you to think of me when you had your sweets. I miss my chocolate.

I hate having my eyes dilated! Yuck! I do hope you find out what is wrong soon...

SuperMama said...

I just don't like the burning feeling after they put the drops in. Nathan looked at me and was like what's wrong with you Mama? I had to laugh....