Thursday, March 26, 2009

Man crush part #2

Okay, I wanted to finish. I really have to. I know that it's so boring on your part and I really do apologize, but Bonnie Hunt did this when her show first started. Her list was really cute. She even had the Brawny paper towel guy on the list. He is pretty "handy" to have around. Her list has Larry King on it(when I was little I thought his last name was live!!! :0 ) And also Mr. Brian Williams, very handsome man indeed.

Have you ever seen That Thing you Do!? Well he is the reason why I know every line, every look...just everything. Tom Everett Scott. Handsome young man, blue eyes, dark hair. And he's a drummer in the movie. Which Tom Hanks wanted them to learn how to play their respective instruments for the movie. I hope he still plays. Anyways...he's always had a soft spot in my heart. I watched the movie again, the other day. Oh my goodness why do I do this to myself. He is so charming and so handsome. It's like he's the perfect combination of boy next door and heart throb at the same time. I love it. I just wish he would come back to me!!! Hello Tom! Actually he speaks very highly of his wife...and what kind of threat am I?


This is Eddie Cahill. Detective Don Flack on the show. He is so handsome. The other night when Jordan and I watched, I noticed he's starting to gray. Wonderful, he's handsome and maybe might have some wisdom. I have enjoyed watching that New York attitude he just oozes out so well on the show. I mean, from the way he talks, the way he first walks on to the scene of a crime....I mean everything. I can't wait until tonight. Okay, I watch the show later in the week, like Saturday when there is NOTHING on TV. But still I watch. Ahh to live in New York and be arrested. :)





Alright, gonna add one for my mom. My mom is all about Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. I don't blame her. He's very handsome. Obviously strong and loves his daughter. What's not to crush on? I'm glad that he dropped that whole wrestling idea, cause watching just for him was not working for me. Those people are a mess. I can't knock the fans though...they are VERY dedicated. I'm excited he's hosting the Kid Choice Awards on Saturday and I will be recording that for my dear mom. He's beautiful, soft spoken and nice. Great idea for my mom, but I didn't say that.





Now, back to my list. Hmmm who should I say. Ahhh, the reason why I get up in the morning(besides m natural alarm clocks!) Sam Champion. Have you seen him on Good Morning America? OMG! Wow, it's too bad that they cut off some of the national weather when they send the feed back to our local KOMO station. I want to see him, Mr. Champion, as long as I can. He loves to travel. He enjoys cooking and dresses VERY well and has a fantastic smile. I so enjoyed how the hosts took a personality test to see what other jobs they would have done well at. His results were fantastic. I remember one was a family law judge. I would certainly go to court for him. But yes, I am glad this good news in the morning ;)





I need to start watching the X-Man movies. And why? Hugh Jackman of course. Talk about a triple threat. He can sing, he can dance, his smile is so inviting I love it! The Oscars were only fantatstic becaue of him. And maybe a work out like him wouldn't hurt me either. Although he hasn't given birth to two kids. I'm just saying. But he's nice eye candy.




Okay, last one. I sure do miss this young man on CSI. But last year, he decided to not be a good boy on the way home from a music festival. And so, the writers I guess got together over lunch and wrote his character off the show. Ouch. But I remember being a little girl and watching the "Again" video by Janet Jackson and seeing him. I was like wow, a black man with green eyes. And thus started my love affair with the combination. In fact I was hoping that Nathan would keep the green eyes he had in the hospital, but his eyes are beautiful none the less. But back to Gary Dourdan, I hope we see him somewhere again. I really do enjoy him. Nice voice...those eyes, I mean really where do I begin. Terrance Howard is a close second...and so is Michael Ealy. Whew, Michael deserves his own paragraph but I better keep this to my top ten man crush list. Where ever you are Mr. Dourdan you've got a lifetime fan outta of me!



Michael Ealy by the way!!







Thus concludes my man crush list for the beginning of 2009. Who knows who will top my list by my half birthday. Which is September 30th, and I do hold a mini party. I'm not ashamed to admit that. I think it's fun to have a great reason to celebrate, especially if the date falls on a Monday. I am glad you enjoyed this fun look at the man crush list. Please feel free to let me know who will make the next addition!

1 comment:

Ari Anna Johnson said...

I get a kick out of the man crushes!!!! Top of my list is vin diesel (sp?) and the ROCK Glad to see him on your list.