Monday, June 28, 2010

Great visit this week

I love when someone I adore comes to visit. Since I pretty much adore EVERYONE I know, I'm always pleased when someone wants to come and visit. A friend of mine recently completed his two year mission in the Washington Tacoma mission and was coming back for a wedding. Thank goodness for Facebook, I totally got his number and we text-ed away making plans for when he was here. He was surprised we had moved(been almost a year since we last saw him as Elder) and that the kids were growing so much.

Needless to say it was all I could think about for about a week. I was excited to see our friend. Last year, anytime the Elders came over, it was party at our house for the kids. They love the missionaries, as do I. This was my favorite picture, for I don't know how long. I was just like you are in our family now! The kids just loved him and he always ate dinner, we like people who enjoy to eat. So it was a huge blessing to have him in our lives.

Thursday night we went to dinner at a fun restaurant called Joseppi's in Tacoma. ONE of my all time favorite resturans, my hubby and I discovered it before I was a mama, I think it was right before we got married actually. We had an awesome time visiting with Scott and his parents. His dad is the new love of my life, he is so funny and now I know why Scott is so mellow. And of course we had to take a picture.

Sunday was our last chance to catch Scott before he left for back home. Plus his dad had to see me one more time. It was funny seeing Nathan react to him without a white suit or a name tag. Nathan loves to be his own man, so he kept playing with toys while Uncle Scott came to visit. Nichelle was a little shy but really warmed up to our visitors which made me happy. We had time for one more picture before everyone left. I couldn't convice the man of the house to get a picutre. I was like Nathan you're gonna be sad when he leaves. This morning I asked if he like Uncle Scott and he's like "YES!" So that makes me feel better. But this picture makes me laugh. You always need a clown. Can you spot her?


Ohh, my kiddies. Well I love Scott and am so glad he came to visit us. And, before I almost forget! Go Utes!

No comments: