Friday, July 2, 2010

The Twins

Although my two cute kids are NOT I repeat, NOT identical or fraternal twins....they are Irish twins(born 11 months apart). In the first few months the princess arrived people gave me some interesting questions(like did I not use birth control etc). I was too tired to think of a clever answer, and they don't know my health background(I was told at one point I maybe NOT be able to have children). So we have grown leaps and bounds over the last few years. With the babies achieving milestones, it seems like ever day I like to take pictures of when they are doing something together, or just copying one another. I had a chance this past weekend to capture a few quick shots of them reading on the floor. I like these and hope you will too!

1 comment:

Andrea M said...

They are beautiful. I can see you having these pictures as a slide show when they A) go on missions and B) get married.
They are super adorable and if you ever need them to come to Auntie's....just holler and I will come a runnin'.