Monday, June 21, 2010

Babysitting

When I first found out I was having a girl, I was a hair worried since I was trying to picture what play time would be like. I didn't play with dolls or Barbies when I was younger, just wasn't my thing. I had a few because of Christmas gifts....but I wrote a lot, read books and actually took so many things apart I know I drove my Mother crazy. So here I am...the princess is almost 2, can you believe it. She's really into the mothering role. She always has a baby with her(anything that doesn't have a name....is a baby). Last Saturday I took a few pictures I had to share. The baby pictured here under our care is the Baby Jesus from the Little People Nativity Set. Yes, it's the baby Jesus and the one that cause most contention. He understands, that He's popular in my house, then that's all I can ask.
"Where is my baby?"
"That's right, he's sleeping. Shhh"

The baby sleeping
Extra security, just in case. 

No comments: