Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I'm Applying for the Generations Project

I was watching General Conference Saturday morning(October 3,2009)and there was a program that came on as a sneak peek. It was called the Generations Project. It was a compelling story of a girl who is of Jewish Descent trying to find more information about her family and where they came from. It followed her journey going to Elis Island and meeting people who worked with her Grandmother. I was really impressed with the production of the show. They interviewed this young lady and really caputured her strong desire to know her roots. I didn't really think much about the show until Sunday when I was praying and getting ready to go to the Lakewood Stake Conference. By the way I met L. Tom Perry(yeah!). And I saw a commerical about the BYU channel taking new applications for this show. I was already so pumped to be about to go to conference but I said to my self...if I don't write these people an email. I just finished about an hour ago. I have done nothing but pray that someone will understand my growning strong desire to find out who I am(at least on my dad's side!) Everyone cross your fingers for me!

No comments: