Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Season 9 Winner Donny Osmond!


I am a huge fan of Dancing with the Stars. It's one of my favorite shows. I started watching when I moved in with my auntie back in 2005. I can't believe the show has been on that long, but it's charming and I usually know the stars who are in the cast each season.

I was very excited when I learned about that cast of this season. I will admit I made fun of Donny Osmond, but I can do that. My mom and I are part of the Osmond family, you didn't know that huh? A few years ago(my mom is only 28)she was really touched by these boys from Utah and started reading their interviews in the different teen magazines. She was very impressed they said 'Heavenly Father' not 'God' and really enjoyed talking about their family so much. Long story short it's how my mom found the church, so we are Osmonds. I knew Donny had the charm, knowledge about dancing and fan base to stay on the show for a while, but I was very surprised he made it to last night.

I was a bad girl. I cheated and looked online about 9, trying to find the results of the show. I couldn't wait for the west coast showing of the Season 9 Finale. I just had to know who was going to be the new champ. All day I thought it was going to be Mya, who's a knockout if I say my self, somehow those Osmond fans pulled through. And now Mr. Osmond has that huge silver shinny trophy. When will I get my call for being on the show? I'll just email my number to ABC after they are done cleaning up after Adam Lambert.

No comments: