Saturday, August 21, 2010

The Princes is 2!

Wow a year already??!!! Not just that, I can remember around this time two years ago I was carrying a 27 lbs little boy who hated to sit down and was crawling every where during the weekly appointments. He was the star of the office charming anyone into picking him up. Those days I was tired but able to handle one baby, but we adapt and learn and of course love the new addition in our lives.

I have had so many different experiences being a mom to a little girl. I am still wondering about a few things. Tea parties? Dress up? Will she be a Tom Boy? She's a dare devil now, so I wouldn't be surprised. But whatever comes our way I'm sure she'll be either laughing or screaming all the way. I wanted to share a few new things we have learned over the past year! I think it makes her extra special.....

She enjoys doing new fashion statements
She LOVES Sponge Bob
She is BIG on physical touch.
Nothing between the toes please!
She loves to play around.

Enjoys music....
But not the Jonas Brothers!
Is a fantastic chef
Likes to cool off
Has a great sweet tooth
Loves MJ!
And enjoys light reading....

2 comments:

Rachel said...

So cute- I especially like the green lower lip!

Emily said...

Seriously...you kids are sooooo cute.