Monday, August 16, 2010

Family Home Evening Pizza Style

Can you believe summer is almost over? I would have never imagined that we'd be celebrating the hubby birthday, looking for pre-schools and trying to pack and get ready for a family reunion all in one month.I am very excited for the trip just because we're going to a part of the country I've never seen.

Monday night is when a good number of people hold the family home evening. I have made a physical effort to make sure we have sort of FHE every night. I talk about a simple gospel topic before we pray each night. No longer than 3 minutes and I certainly make sure that the tv is off. No word yet on if my efforts are paying off or not but that's not my purpose. We had a great time making this pizza together, it's really nice to see growth in your children. It was a blast having all of us help create our first family pizza!
Almost done!

Always the taste tester!
Ready for dinner

No comments: