Thursday, July 30, 2009

Grandma's favorite pictures


I did some photo shop work to this picture using Picnik. It's Grandma's favorite picture, all though she says every picture is her favorite. I'm no professional by any means but this program at least let's me pretend. To update everyone my husband got me a wonder Coolpix Nikon(and it's purple :D) for our anniversary. It's really cute and we took some fun pictures are our wonderful dinner(which is the next post). The last week and a half has been learning a new wonderful camera, Nathan loves the camera. He's been trying to hold it all week! So enjoy a few pictures along with me!


2 comments:

Pure Mommy Extract said...

Glad you got a camera to play with. FUN!

Picasa is another great FREE program to try. That picture is very cute, but she looks too big in it. That's just not right ;-).

Mom (Sheryl) said...

I don't know that those are my favorites...wait! How many favorites can you have? I've got more favorites than fingers and toes. I think it's the subject of the pictures that are my favorites! Yes, that's it! Love the subjects and the photos. :-)