Thursday, July 30, 2009

C I Shenanigans

(This photo is copied...it wasn't that bright when we went to dinner!)



Our dinner was really great all though at the beginning I didn't believe that we were having dinner there. My husband was joking around all week. "Ohh we're going to Jack in a Box(which wouldn't be bad, I know exactly what I like from there) and things like that. So I was like....I'm not eating here. Jordan's French Onion Soup was awesome. I ate some of the melted Swiss cheese on top, but the soup was a little too salty for me. But I'm a wimp. I wish I had remembered to take a picture of our main course but I was eating too much.




Our waitress was named Michelle. Now that I have a daughter named Nichelle I tend to pay attention to Michelle more. Maybe it's cause I can use a small crystal ball to see most people calling her Michelle(little cute kids are excused while learning her name!) In fact the other day I saw in my minds eye her trying to introduce her self to a boyfriend and the whole family saying her name as "Michelle". Ohh well, we try. Back to our dinner.....it was a great night before the heat wave. It was great being next to the water.


















My favorite picture of the evening was Jordan and I waiting for the check. Which took like 15 minutes and I was ready for dessert. I'm not giving a bad review of the restaurant by any means...she just took forever getting back to us. As you can see Jordan went outside and took some pictures...I got some interesting looks from the table next to us...the normal I guess if you're bored with you party. I was glad to have some downtime to let my delicious meal actually find a spot to sit in my tummy. Her customer service skills slipped a hair so we decided to go to Dairy Queen! Mmmm Oreo Blizzard, my favorite! I was really impressed by my husband. I asked him I don't know how many times if we needed to dress up and he kept saying no. So before we left he actually had a shirt and some khakis on. It was a nice dinner, and I was a good girl and did what our Bishop asked us to do...don't talk about the kids! I rarely do talk about the kids if it's my husband and I. By then I'm usually snoozing...but you get the idea! Jordan's birthday is on August 11th, so maybe we'll go out to dinner again, maybe we'll attempt doing something with the kids too. Hard to do when the boss man works so many hours but here's hoping! I had a great time for my 3rd anniversay!

3 comments:

Summer said...

FUN! And Jordan's food looks yummy!!! I'm glad you guys had a good time.

Mom (Sheryl) said...

That is a really cute picture of you guys while you're waiting for the check. You need to take more pictures of you two, AND you need to spend more time together with just you two. I can babysit again! Love ya!

Rachel said...

I haven't been to Shenanigans since Prom '99! That totally dates me. The food was great then, too!