Thursday, September 10, 2009

Our Nordstrom Family

Some of you may know that growing up my Mom worked at the DC(Distribution Center) for Nordstrom down in Tukwila. So, what a blessing it was for my mom, being a single lady with a growing child to work there. I got the best dresses, the best everything with that availability of a nice store. I do not, by any means claim to be a fashionable person by any means, but I do enjoy nice clothes and shoes. What girl doesn't. So, when I knew I was having children I said to my self, they'll learn to love Nordstrom just like I had too! We've shoped there many times for both Nathan and Nichelle and I am glad to say I still love the store. Tonight Grandma came over a little later than usually(she's here around 5:30 every week day)and she came bearing gifts. I knew it had to be something for the kids, she is a Grandma of course. She pulled out this darling suit jacket with these really nice dark slacks for Nathan. I couldn't believe it. She bought a great white shirt and a wonderful tie. I can't wait to have him wear it. I've included a shirtless version of the outfit. Please enjoy.

5 comments:

Krysten said...

So cute! Can't wait to see him wear it to church.

Andrea M said...

He is such the little man. I can't believe how adorable he is. You should swipe a Missionary Tag and put it on him then take a picture for his book. Then when he goes on his Mission, you can show the "Before" and "after". I am amazed on how much he has grown. We NEED to get together soon. I am missing my peeps.

SuperMama said...

What a great idea about the missionary tag. I have one of Jordan's somewhere so I'll have to do that before he won't want to wear the jacket anymore. I was surprised he wanted to try on the outfit for Grandma last night, but he had fun with it.

Pure Mommy Extract said...

Grandma sure has awesome taste, especially in dress clothes. I love it! What a handsome little guy he is!!!

Ajoy.Living said...

You had to wear Nordstrom you sound like that was horrible, I'd be lucky to afford a pair of socks from there(lol).