Thursday, September 17, 2009

Just days to go

Hello everyone. I am very proud to announce that the Hunter family will be taking a vacation! The last vacation we took neither Nathan or Nichelle were able to join us. Well actually Nathan was almost here, it was July 2007, but it's way over due. For the summer, and last part of spring Jordan has been working so much at his spa job. He loves it, he's really big into being active(believe me he can't sit still!). And since I'm so busy at home I love to relax. For the past few weeks he's been coming home at such late hours the kids hardly get to see him. It's a great job for him since he's really great at encouraging customers to enjoy their hot tubs. Only problem he faces is alot of travel time alone. I am glad when he comes home every night, nice to have him home. Last week, he said he wanted to take the family on vacation. I wasn't to sure, to be perfectly honest. In the past, we've tried to spend some family time alone and there would be a work emergency and he'd be gone again. I am crossing my fingers that we're actually able to leave and spend some time together. Our plan is to spend a few days on the Oregon Coast enjoy the sites. I've never been to Seaside and I haven't seen Cannon Beach in ages. So, I am hoping that we'll all have a fun time and get some need time with husband and daddy. I've been having a small conversation with this lady about her used DSLR camera. It's a pretty afforable price, but I'm not sure if we'll pick it up before the vacation or in a few weeks. Either way I plan on taking lots of pictures of course cause I love photo opportunities! I can't wait to leave and see all the beauty of the water! Talk to everyone soon!

No comments: