Thursday, June 25, 2009

Today should be fun, or at least I hope


This is Nathan's first visit with his Opa and Great Grandpa. Jordan's grandparents are coming into town. I plan on taking pictures, which will be great. They are staying the night at our house and flying to Alaska, where Jordan's parents live at the moment. I've been cleaning the house like mad(which is intresting to do with two children under 2)so that everything is comfortable. I did some spring cleaning and just spruced up the place. But it seems like I've been cleaning for days straight, cause I try to clean some area of the house at least once a day. My goal to try to establish a routine for Nathan and I of putting the toys away. He still just runs around. But if music is on...that is really fun for him. I have to admit I'm like way anxious about seeing Jordan's Grandma. She's a pretty stern lady. The last time I talked to her, was right before Nichelle was born. She asked me some pretty general questions about how I was doing, how the birth plan was etc. I didn't really feel any uhh...warmth over the phone. So I'm not sure how I feel about having company tonight. Jordan's Grandpa is a handsome man who likes that I am a huge fan of MoTab(good thing we have that in common). Fingers crossed I don't decided to "punk" out and be a wimp. How could I be, I had two c-sections back to back....and almost a year apart. But I am glad they are coming to visit.

No comments: