Thursday, June 25, 2009

This is funny.


On shows like Law and Order, they have the chalk outline of a person who was murder, or at least they used to. The person would have one leg bent and thus the chalk outline would show that. Mr. N and I were finishing lunch yesterday. When Princess is tired she wants me to hold her so she can fall alseep. I was giving her a few snacks and planning on nursing her after I was done eating(I can't nurse and eat anymore, she wants what I'm eating). Mr. N and I were talking and all of a sudden Princess was lying on the floor. I knew she was tired but I didn't expect this. Poor baby. I guess waiting was too much! As you can see she tried playing with some toys, but that just wasn't helping. Oh well, I finally picked her up and she had a good rest of her nap.

No comments: