Saturday, May 9, 2009

1:27 in the morning

I really was ready to go to bed half an hour but I started listening to Michael Jackson(my Mom can tell you) and I just got carried away. I love Mike and one day ago he will be on top. I have even introuduce Mr. Jackson to my children(bless their heart they can't say turn it off mom) and Nathan seems to like it. But Nathan dances to anything(including Primary songs!)

I haven't heard back from the man I found on the internet who has the last name of Wilcox. I wrote him a couple of weeks ago and mailed the letter, included my phone number and no calls or a letter yet. I thought I would give it at least a couple of weeks. What would you do if you got a letter from someone claiming to be your niece and you haven't heard of such a person in at least 20 years. I'm just anxious cause I'd really like to know if he is my uncle and hopefully he can be a stepping stone for getting in contact with my father. I'm really afraid of the regection if I try to make contact with my father myself, so I thought this was a good way to start. Fingers crossed.

Hmmm, I can't wait to lie down. It's been a full week. Glad Mother's Day is on Sunday, be nice to hear the Primary kids sing to their moms. Now, when Nathan and Nichelle get to primary age and be able to sing to their mom, will I cry while playing the piano? Will I cry during the very favorited Sacrament meeting...I probably won't cry during the sacrement meeting...I'm sure I'll be reciting their parts with them. I can see it now. But I'm excited for Sunday.

1 comment:

Mom (Sheryl) said...

It was a good Sunday, you made Mother's Day very special for all the mommies by your accompanying their children in Sacrament Meeting. And yes, you will cry when Nathan and Nichelle sing in Primary. It's the law. :-) AND Michael Jackson's music is absolutely fine to share with your kids. Looking through the windows...