Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Our Preview of the Summer


I know everyone enjoy the sunshine yesterday. We did. I got to try on a darling outfit for Nichelle, that we got via Maddie(her mom Krysten actually). I really liked it. And Nathan did too as well. Nathan enjoyed looking out the window with his outfit from Dancing with the Stars. We had that outfit on(the purple dress), took a nap(took the dress off)..changed and by the time we went to dinner with my Mom at Outback I changed Nichelle again. By this time it had started raining. I knew the sunshine wasn't going to last that long!
Since, today was a little more gray Nathan and I decided to write letter and to have a little Bob Ross art time. He did really well, and lucky enough these are washable markers so bathtime was very colorful. Nathan says "Hmm" alot, especially when he's not thinking about what's going on. So "Hmm" came out and he enjoyed getting to use the differentcolors. For some reason he expected me to know how to color on the tray to the high chair(it wasn't showing up) so I did my best acting job showing him the colors of the rainbow. So a few fun pictures to share of our private art session this afternoon.

















1 comment:

Pure Mommy Extract said...

That is a really cute dress! And good job keeping them creating. It's a fun way to learn isn't it?!