Saturday, January 3, 2009


Wanted to show everyone my new rock star. American Idol starts pretty soon but he's way too young for the auditions. Remember a few years ago when they were holding try outs in Seattle. My husband almost convinced me to go. Ohh I should have done it just for the sake of saying I met Simon Cowell. He's so handsome, maybe that's why he's so mean, cause he knows he's so handsome. Back to Nathan. We were at Amber's house, they got a keyboard for Christmas, and Nathan decided that singing was his new activity at their house. Well, he we are folks. The New American Idol. I'm not surprised how much he enjoys music. I played at church the whole time he was in the womb. Nichelle likes music videos just like Nathan. He's favorite is Beyonce's video "Single Ladies(Put a ring on it). He LOVES it!


I took some more black and white photos at the Gray's house today. I really like them. They still have snow on their pond! Brrr! Uncle said the pond hasn't thawed out in like a month. They said that the ducks do nothing but ice skate all day. I'm not a snow or ice person but it makes wonderful pictures.

I took the Christmas tree down last night. I was kind of sad. Got used to having our 'tree' up for so long. I put that up a few days after Thanksgiving so it was our friend for a month. I don't have a straight picture of the whole thing(must of had Nathans artistic vision while taken the photo) but he enjoyed the tree too! I'm going to make a felt tree for next Christmas. I'm hoping to make it so it's like an advent calendar. That would be "hot", like Miss Paris Hilton says. It's bedtime for me and the princess....Master Nathan is already asleep.

No comments: