Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Mama's Party Time 01-17-09


Well I posted one picture of the cake and cupcakes, which were interesting to make considering Nichelle wanted to stay up and talk to me the whole time. Like I said I was watching a Robert Redford movie called the Last Castle. He looked great in uniform. It was about an old military prison that he(Redford) had been sent to and he raised a revolt against the mean warrant(James Gandolfini). I actually really liked it.

The party was a blast. Uncle(Brenna Gray) has this awesome digital camera so he let me use it and I took some fun pictures of everyone and a few of the cake. It was funny, the party just barely started and I got the chance to nurse Nichelle. I'm like serious? But she's the princess, it's what she wants, not what I want. Plus, it gave people a chance to start chatting and mingle. I was ready to eat afterward though. Nursing makes me so hungry, and for some reason really thirsty too! I was glad that 90% of the people I invited showed up. Even Amber all though she and her babes are totally under the weather. Auntie(Erani Gray) was sharing my visible excitement about the historic day we are all blessed to be watching. I know not everyone agrees with Mr. President Obama (he's man crush #5 on my list) but you have to agree there's gonna be a swinging party. Jordan got me a newspaper this morning. In like 10 years I'll show the N twins and be like see....we're cool aren't we! So, I will update about Nathan condition in a few days. He actually sounds better this morning, and has been sleeping in a constant chunk of time! Yeah!

No comments: