Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Take me out to the ball game!


Who ever said the "lazy" days of summer didn't take care of three children by themselves. I have had such a blast watching my daughter learn the basics of T-Ball. She wanted to play in the spring but we missed registration deadline. A mom from the Co-op we attended and so we have a chance to meet new friends and see some currents friends. 

I am really proud of her for taking such a great attitude to each game and she really does try so hard. Her new specialty is getting grounders. I love her zest for running after the ball, and who knows she may have found her sport. She is quite the athlete in our house and it makes me very happy she is so easy with sports. Our next game is tomorrow evening and I can't wait to see how she does with two practices underneath her belt!