Saturday, April 2, 2011

Will he not smile?

I think my husband is handsome. I love his blue eyes. He tans really well in the summer. He's taller than me and makes me feel protected. I like to put my head back when he kisses me goodbye for work. I smile when he kisses my dimples. I can't keep a straight face if he's trying to be romantic. It makes me giggle like I'm 12. I like calling him....I could go on. But of all the things in the world....he rarely smiles for pictures. I think we'll make it work somehow.

Us right after we were married.....


Waiting for the ferry....

How handsome does he look though??? :)

Us in Port Angeles

I have to give him credit....he did try. And of course we do have some good smiling pictures of him...but this is pretty much how he looks in all our pictures. Ahh....at least he's handsome.

No comments: