Saturday, October 3, 2009

Uh oh

I've been trying to write that we're back and things are back pretty much back to normal. Although now that I've been on a quick trip with my children I'm ready to go again. Look at where we stayed.





It was so cute, I loved being there. And we were a few blocks from the ocean. The kids really enjoyed running all over this cute house. We were the only ones there, so we had the whole place to ourselves. Which was really nice. My husband and I got to spend a few moments together at night, which is always a surprise since my kids sometimes like to play night owls. I was a little anxious before we left since we haven't traveled as a family before but the kids did great so I wasn't really worried. I'm already trying to think of somewhere fun we can go.



We found this great park on the way back in Longview, Wa. Thought it would be great to get out and let the kids play for while. Nathan got to have fun with Jordan going on his first major slide. I was glad Nichelle enjoyed the swings so much. My only gripe about the park, is it had bark where the toys were. Ouch if someone falls down huh? But Nichelle and Nathan did well and didn't fall down. We drove to Castle Rock and had pizza. It was fun. Nathan found a girlfriend of course. Her name is Angel. They had fun she was really cute. Our trip was a blast.

1 comment:

Andrea M said...

Hi Apey,

A lot of play places use bark as their cushion for falling. Most folks choose the splinterless kind. Believe it or not, there is such a product and it is worth every penny. Not a guarantee that this place had it installed, but I bet they did. I am glad that you went there and had a fabulous time.