Friday, August 14, 2009

Nate's walk in the rain

Tonight for some of us Northwestern'ers we got some serious rainfall. I wasn't expecting the clouds to open like they did, but it was pretty serious at our house. Nichelle was taking her afternoon/early evening nap so it was Nathan, Grandma and I. I was very impressed Nathan wasn't afraid with all the natural activity going on. After getting Nichelle up, Nathan put on his Doggie(It has a dog attached to a leash, let's him feel a little more independent) and was parading around the house. Next thing you know, he's pointing to the door say "Go!" For 10 minutes Mom and I tried to distract him with other ideas, but it was time to go outside. I fancied a walk and it was only sprinkling, so I thought it would be a pleasant break for him. Let's join Nathan as he takes us for a nature walk around Lincoln Park.









No mom, this way

A house we found along Thompson. Your guess is a good as mine!

Please excuse the added cuteness. He had a Twix before our walk!

Can we go home yet? I'm just too cute for Nature!

1 comment:

Pure Mommy Extract said...

Alexis thought they were very nice photos. Thanks for sharing =).